We offer a full range of Flare consulting services. Whether you're a brand new Flare user looking for help with setting up a first project or an experienced team looking for advanced setup, we can help you. In every engagement, we apply best practices that we've picked up over the years.
Some examples of our services include:
- Flare migration. Moving from a legacy authoring environment to Flare.
- Online, mobile, and print development. Setting up your multi-channel structure.
- Responsive design. Making sure your help site is mobile-ready.
- Flare project tuneup. Streamlining bloated projects.
- Enterprise Flare architecture. Setting up your projects right.
- Single-sourcing suggestions. Taking advantage of Flare's myriad options.
- Stylesheet creation. Creating your CSS so you don't have to.
- Workflow analysis. Making sure your authoring, reviewing, and publishing is streamlined.
Whatever your need is, we can work with you. If what you need falls outside our core expertise, we'll help you find the person who can help you.
No matter what your level of Flare expertise, we can train you and help take your skill to the next level. We've worked with total Flare newbies and legitimate Flare gurus alike. When you work with us, you'll receive a customized training plan developed and presented by a Certified MadCap Advanced Developer and Trainer.
Some training courses include:
- Up and Running in Flare. Everything you need to know to get off the ground in Flare.
- Advanced Flare Development. A deep dive into Flare's more complex features.
- CSS. A must-know skill for Flare users. We provide training from basic to advances CSS
- Customizing Flare HTML Outputs. Extending the Flare HTML outputs using advanced CSS and jquery. The sky is the limit!
- Advanced Single-Sourcing. Everything from multiple TOCs, variables, conditions, and snippets all the way to Global Project Linking.
- Condition Best Practices. Unplanned and hasty condition setup becomes the bane of many Flare projects. Get training on how to do it right.
When you engage us for training, we'll work with you understand your needs, answer the questions you don't know you need to ask, and deliver an experience customized to you.
In addition to Flare consulting and training services, we also offer contract content development services. Some of the types of content we've created include:
- Administration, user, and installation guides
- Quick Start Guides
- API references
- SDK documentation
- Screencasts and e-Learning modules
While a big part of our business is focused on Flare, for our contract development services, we use whatever authoring tool your team is using.